Sunday, May 30, 2004

My news

Since the retreat I've moved to Bhagsu. It's quieter, greener and more peaceful than McLeod Ganj and a 15 minute walk when I want to come into town.

On the work front, Longsho are holding their summer camp in a couple days. They're well into their own preparations and my possible input is mimimal. I'll visit for a day or so, just to see the camp in action and understand what all this work is for.

Thursday night I'm set to attend a briefing meeting with the Tibetan football manager and the other members of the selection committee. Yes, it looks like I will be choosing the team. Everything crossed.

The team still needs training videos and books. Send what you've got to:

Kalsang Dhondup,
Tibetan National Sports Association,
C/o TCV Head Office,
Dharamsala Cantt - 176215,
Dist. Kangra (H.P.)
INDIA